Background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Big news today

1) My extension has officially been approved. I will be in the Army National Guard until 2014. Woot!

2) Illinois lawmakers today passed legislation approving civil unions for gay couples
. I know it's not "marriage" but it's a step in the right direction!

3) Those of you who've tried to click my Cancer Sucks button or donate to my DetermiNation page for my half marathon. I spoke to a team member from the DetermiNation site and she informed me that I registered and everything on their 2010 website. They pulled it down a couple weeks ago and the new 2011 site will be up in a few days. She said I should be able to log in the same and my info should still be there. She assured me that she'd call and follow up to make sure I'm back up and running. So by late next week you should be able to click the little button thingy that says "Cancer Sucks" and it will take you to my team page!

I'm going out of town next week for a few days for a class. I'm hoping that since it's also my birthday that IG will get and install my pantry shelves while I'm gone. Boy I'd be happy. I ran to the store yesterday to get some canned veggies and stuff and he said "why don't you wait until you get your pantry?" Does that mean it's coming soooon? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!