Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meme

Stolen from Jacki at The Restless Blogger!

Age: 23
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Folding clothes. We have machines to wash and dry, so why not one that folds?
Dogs: Love. I want to have either a German Shepard or Belgian Malinois one day and they'll be trained in German.
Essential start to your day: Coffee and jamming on my Ipod.
Favorite color: Green!
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Height: 5'3"
Instruments you play: I dabble in piano a bit. I've always sang though.
Job title: Counterdrug Intelligence Analyst
Kids: Someday. Names are already picked ;)
Live: With no regrets. Oh....maybe this means where? Chicagoland. LOL.
Mom’s name: Mommy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeR-lQgzAFo
Nicknames: GI Jane ;) Killer, Red, Ginger. *note* The Killer does not actually mean I've killed anyone, it's more of a term of endearment in the Army. LOL.
Overnight hospital stays: Umm...I'm sure I have, I was in a car accident as a baby.
Pet Peeve: People who can't park. Especially the ones who drive big trucks/SUVs. If you can't park it, DON'T DRIVE IT!
Quote from a movie: "That little guy? Don't worry about that little guy" - Super Troopers
Right- or left-handed: Righty!
Siblings: 1 amazing sister
Time you wake up: Bleeeeh. 0600 ish.
Underwear: Typically. Unless I'm running. What? The shorts have built in underwear, shut your pie holes.
Vegetables you dislike: I like almost all, except lima beans. Ewww.
What makes you run late: Turning off my alarm instead of snoozing. Whoops.
X-Rays you’ve had: Too many. I have to get a yearly chest x-ray at least.
Yummy food you make: Not to toot my own horn but I make some good food. My BBQ pulled pork is probably my biggest hit.
Zoo favorite animal: Tigers. They're beautiful, strong, and predators.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute:) You make me laugh.. I Love You..
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!