Background

Friday, March 11, 2011

Exciting news! And Friday confessions

Coming soon! I have something fun in the works and I can't wait to tell you guys but I want to make sure it's for sure.

But I'll give you a little bit of news now, I'm down to 144 pounds! That's down another 2 or 3(ish).  Pretty excited! I'm only two pounds away from where the Army wants me to be! Woot!

I don't have much to blog about today since things were crazy at work and we have drill in the morning. YAY for being busy! But hopefully by Sunday I'll have a new header(the husband is working on one) and I can give you the big announcement.

I think I'm going to start a Friday tradition of doing confessions from the previous week. So here goes.

1) I had a coke today...and Wednesday. I haven't had pop in a while but this week was so swamped at work I needed a pick me up.

2) This whole no drive thru thing for lent is a bit harder than I thought. I really had to resist the urge for a shamrock shake today.

3) I only washed my hair once this week. I know, I'm nasty. But in my defense my hair dries out super easily. I did shower every other day though.

What are your confessions? I know, mine are pretty tame. Told you I was busy this week!

3 comments:

  1. I only washed my hair twice this week too! I'm trying to have healthier hair by not washing it so much...I've even been putting coconut oil in it. It's so greasy and nasty though lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put coconut oil on my scalp too. I do it at night and wash it out in the morning. The winter and radiator heat is not kind to my skin, scalp included.

    I'm fussing over that I got a 90 on my latest paper. I want to know what I got 2 points off for. :/ I should just shut up and be happy for my good grades tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wash my hair about twice a week, too, so you're not alone.

    I've read that if your hair gets really dry you can "wash" it with just conditioner, like, pour it on at the start of the shower and let it sit on your hair for at least five minutes? My hair doesn't have a dryness problem (just a grease trap problem), so I've never tried it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!