Background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Review of Hatha yoga class

I really enjoyed it. The instructor was actually also my pilates instructor; so I think that helped since I kind of knew her teaching style. After 30 minutes on the stair stepper and an hour of yoga I was a bit tired when I got home. Luckily, I had packed my breakfast and snacks while I was making dinner last night so I came home and pretty much went straight to bed. For breakfast I used leftover quinoa from dinner, added honey and some strawberries and blueberries. Thanks Em for the idea! Plus two hard boiled egg whites. Then I cut up some celery for a snack.




Today I have to get 3 miles in. Hopefully work isn't too busy and I can go this afternoon when it's warmer. Warmer means maybe 20*. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!