Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm not good at this

Things have been hectic. Getting settled into a new routine with school, work is crazy and I'm helping a friend move. There are also some big changes going on in my life right now but I don't feel ready to discuss them yet. Just know that I am reading everyone's blogs and thinking I need to set up this google reader thing so I can read both blogspot and wordpress stuff.

My workouts have sucked, I've gone to the gym a few times but it's been hard to get out and run. I can handle cold, but -20 windchill is a bit much for me. The wind just hurts and it's not worth it. Plus it won't stop SNOWING. I cleaned off my Jeep 4 out of 7 days last week. Seriously, enough already Mother Nature. My bag's packed so hopefully I can get out for a run tomorrow afternoon before I leave work. I did just book my ticket for VA Beach! I can't wait for March. Speaking of, still looking for donations for the Wounded Warrior Project!

Stay well everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the crazy busy life...and the not-so-fun weather!

    PS...Google reader is awesome...I wouldn't be able to keep up with blogs without it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely give the Google reader a try! I love it - everything's in one place and it keeps track of what you've read and what you haven't.

    Good luck with the big changes. I'm sending positive thoughts your way!

    And the cold. Yes. I feel you 100-freezing-percent. We have had sub-zero temps and snowstorm upon snowstorm and it's really cramping my running style! We can do it ... that's what I keep telling myself anyway ... !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!