Background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And so it begins



For my on campus classes; Criminal Law and Criminal Procedures.



For my on-line class to refresh my Spanish speaking skills.

And if the Army can ever figure out what the heck happened to my enrollment, I'll be enrolled in an Advanced Leader Course to do online with them.

Plus working full time, plus trying to have a social life, plus half marathon training means my posts will probably start to space out a bit more. Sorry in advance. I'm 8 classes away from finishing my AAS(Associates in Applied Science) so I really want to focus and hopefully be done by this fall.

I also have another injury to report, well, maybe. My elbow has been super sore since last Friday(ish). Like it's fine, as long as I don't move it. This becomes a problem on strength days when I like to lift. Therefore I'm resting and doing strength in other ways. Seriously 2011, enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!