So maybe there's a bit of motivation behind my goals and I can go back and revisit them, we'll say....monthly. To keep myself in check, so here we go.
1) I will finish C25K, when I got "sick" we'll call it, I was on week 5 out of 9. I'm hoping tomorrow to pick up on week 5, where I left off, and finish the end of Sept.
2) Finish my 5K in Nov, preferably with little to no walking.
3) I will rejoin my old gym(when money allows) and start a good workout regiment. More than just running.
4) I will lose 15 lbs
5) I will run a 10K either in the winter or the spring. Maybe both.
6) The big one. I will run the Chicago, Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon.
So there they are! And so it begins!