Background

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm going to document my goals

So maybe there's a bit of motivation behind my goals and I can go back and revisit them, we'll say....monthly. To keep myself in check, so here we go.

1) I will finish C25K, when I got "sick" we'll call it, I was on week 5 out of 9. I'm hoping tomorrow to pick up on week 5, where I left off, and finish the end of Sept.

2) Finish my 5K in Nov, preferably with little to no walking.

3) I will rejoin my old gym(when money allows) and start a good workout regiment. More than just running.

4) I will lose 15 lbs

5) I will run a 10K either in the winter or the spring. Maybe both.

6) The big one. I will run the Chicago, Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon.

So there they are! And so it begins!

2 comments:

  1. I ran across your blog and couldn't resist following. I'm an active duty Marine, and I love running, so it seems like we have a lot in common with the military/fitness. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!