Background

Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm still here!

Wow, I'm not good at this blogging thing! LOL.

Where to begin....took my annual PT test for the Army today. Apparently I've been so focused on my running that my push ups and sit ups now need improvement but my run time was awesome. So that brings me to my new workout plan. I frequent a board on thenest.com called Health & Fitness and they recommended a book called New Rules of Lifting for Women. AMAZING book! So informative and it comes with a workout plan, score! So this week will be

Sunday - Week 6 Day 1 of C25K
Monday - Stage 1 workout A of NROLFW
Tuesday - Week 6 Day 2 of C25k
Wednesday - Stage 1 workout B of NROLFW
Thursday - Week 6 Day 3 of C25K
Friday - Stage 1 workout A of NROLFW
Sat - Rest
Sunday start the next week.

I'm really excited to be upping my workout routines. I feel like I've kind of hit a plateau and need something to really step up my game.

While we're talking about my workout regiment, a friend, J that is running my 5K with me on Nov 6th, also talked me into a 5K for Halloween! So now I need to find a running friendly costume! Ha!

I go down to Springfield Monday to start inprocessing for my new job. I can't wait!

Now, I have a couple product raves:

Nike Pro Compression Shorts - super comfortable and great to run in
Bondi bands - best head band I have EVER used. It's the only one that doesn't fall off my head and it actually absorbs sweat! Perfect.
Road ID - it's a bracelet that I wear that has my basic info, name, husbands cell number and my medical allergies so that if something were to happen while I'm out running, I can easily be identified. Love it!

That's all for now! I'll be back later to catch up on some recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!