Background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy busy busy busy

Things have been super busy, sorry for the lack of posting. So what's going on...

My extension packet is still on hold. No change there. I got dates to go down to Springfield and inprocess for my new job! YAY! So in two weeks I will be one step closer to starting! Ummm.....I'm taking this semester off school, I hate to be set back but at the same time I need a break and until I know how the hours of the new job are going to work, I think it's best to put it on the back burner. I'm 8 classes away from finishing my AAS so hopefully I won't be set too far back.

This last weekend was my good friends bachelorette party, we spent the day/night in downtown Chicago. I really should go visit downtown more often. This coming weekend I have my Aunt's bridal shower back in my hometown, then holy heck it's labor day! We're pretty sure we're gong to visit family for labor day weekend. Then after that I start the inprocessing for my new job! YAY!(I'm really excited, can you tell?)

I found someone to run my 5K with me! My friend J will be running with me and she's going to help me start training for a half marathon sometime next year. Guess I need to get back on the wagon. Luckily, she's hardcore and will keep me in check.

I'm dealing with a couple of medical issues that I'm not sure I'm ready to share yet but rest assured I am seeking the treatment I need. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!