Background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just another day in paradise

That's one of my favorite responses when someone asks me "How's it going?" at work. I often get a laugh out of them and a chuckle myself.

Nothing too crazy went on today. Myself and my NCOIC rearranged our office. Did a little PT, didn't quite get a run in since it was 103 today. We have an excessive heat warning for the next two days too. Awesome.

Uh, my infomration is officially "in" for an extension for the next 3 years. We're waiting to hear back about my bonus before I actually sign and swear in. Hopefully I will sign the next 3 years of my life away and pledge my allegiance sometime next week.

Talked to my soon-to-be boss and he hopes to have dates for me next week as to when I can go down to the state HQ and start my inprocessing. WOOHOO!

Oh and we're going to watch the first preseason game of the Steelers this weekend in Pittsburgh. SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!