Background

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Honey Balsamic Chicken

I had a bit of time to cook tonight between work and my class so I found an easy chicken recipe. The recipe itself was *eh* I personally would have used more balsamic vinegar but I like vinegar-y(is that a word) tastes. It was a bit sweet for me and K even said all he tasted was sugar. So I kinda give this a 3 out of 5. If you like things that are sweet and sour/tangy you will enjoy this. Original Recipe HERE

1 1/2 tsp of dried thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp olive oil
1lb chicken breast
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp honey



Directions
Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.

Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.

Transfer chicken to a platter; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low; add vinegar and honey to pan. Simmer 1 minute or until glaze thickens; stir constantly. Pour glaze over chicken. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!