Background

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're not going home until tomorrow so it's just me and IG today. Hanging out at home. Everyone take a moment to reflect on what you have. Remember those who can't be home to visit with their friends and family. All the military who are out fighting for our freedom, the policemen out patrolling our highways to make sure everyone is safe, the fireman who respond to a call when someone catches something on fire with a turkey fryer, and many more. All these people make it possible for us to enjoy our time off at home visiting with those we love.

I'm thanksful for a lot this year. My husband, it's been rough, especially through a year deployment, but we're making it and I'm thankful he puts up with me and my nonsense. We both have somewhat steady jobs and were able to buy a home, even if it is just a 2 bedroom condo. I'm thankful for my family; my newly married aunt, my little cousin excelling in college, my sister just got her CNA and is back in school, and my newly engage mother. I'd be lost without all of them. My in-laws are awesome too, I really wish we could visit more but 8 hours is a long drive! I'm thankful for my friends, there are far to many too list but know that I love each and every one of you. All of the above mentioned are healthy and happy and safely at home, except one, Mikey, come home soon buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!