Background

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Here we go!

Today I completed Week 6 Day 1 of Couch to 5K. I did about 2.8 miles so I'm getting closer to the 3.2 that I need next month. Eek! Next month!

So, now that my PT test is accomplished, I can start my new lifting program. Tomorrow will be Stage 1, day 1 of New Rules of Lifting for Women(NROLFW). I'm excited to start this program to improve my body shape, strength, endurance and my PT score!

***** WARNING PICS OF ME IN MY SPORTS BRA!!!! ********


So in true Before and after fashion, here are my before pictures. I plan on taking pics about once a month to document my progress. Just since starting C25K I've lost about 5 lbs and my legs are starting to get more tone. Now to tighten up all over! So, *deep breath* here's the pics. I will measure myself tomorrow and post those as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!