Background

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hi! I'm here!

Sorry, I'm not good at this whole blogging thing but this may explain why.
Last weekend we were in Columbus, OH for the OSU vs. EMU game and our two year anniversary. Then we both got sick. And then.....

Tomorrow is the last day of my current job.
Friday I pack and leave for a wedding. IG will join me on Saturday after work.
Sat - wedding
Sun - Helping the bride get packed up and off on her honeymoon. I continue my journey to our state capital.
Mon - Fri I go to the state HQ to learn from my future colleagues.
Fri - head to my hometown for Aunt's rehearsal dinner.
Sat - Aunt's wedding.
Sun- head home....finally.

So, we've been busy. But I'm still here and will come around more when things settle down! Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!