Background

Monday, December 14, 2009

Taco Dip

So the week before vacation is when you try to get rid of all the food in your fridge that could go bad. Which is what we're doing. Since we tend to eat spicy we had lots of peppers and vegetables. So I made up a taco dip recipe.

1 lb Ground beef(or turkey)
1/2 green, red, orange & yellow bell pepper
1 packet of taco seasoning
2 tbsp of sour cream
2 tbsp of salsa
Dash of cayenne pepper
Dash of cumin
1 small white onion
1 clove of garlic
1 Jalapeno
3/4 bag(yeah I used it all) of Mexican mixed cheese

I think that's it. My problem is I kind of cook off instinct so it's hard to convey in a recipe. But it usually works out well.

Anyway, I fried the meat, added the veggies and spices. After it was all cooked, I added the cheese to the top and let it melt. Served in bowls with chips as a dip. It was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!